What is the ordering process?
- Orders are to be placed on this site. All wholesale pricing is inclusive of GST and excludes shipping costs. Shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Once your order is placed, we send you an order confirmation with the invoice for payment shortly after.
- Payment terms are within seven days from issue of invoice. Stock is not secured until full payment is received. If no payment is received, your order may be cancelled and stock released.
- Once the order has been paid, please send a copy of the remittance to email@example.com. Once payment has been received and cleared, the order will be sent to the warehouse for picking, packing and shipping.
What is your minimum order?
We have a Minimum Order Value MOV of $300.00 (before shipping). This will increase to $1000 MOV from 1st November 2023.
Do the product prices include GST?
All wholesale pricing is inclusive of GST and excludes shipping costs.
What are your payment terms?
Payment terms are within seven days from issue of invoice. Stock is not secured until full payment is received. If no payment is received, your order may be cancelled and stock released.
Shipping & Returns
What is the shipping process?
- We ship our wholesale orders via StarTrack within 3 business days of payment received.
- If you choose to collect your order, please select PICK UP at checkout and once notified, make sure it is collected within 5 working days.
- PLEASE NOTE: No orders will be dispatched until the order and shipping (if required) is paid. If you are unsure, or for any order changes, cancellations or assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I pick up my order?
YES - we do offer pickup for our local stockists. If you are collecting your order, please select PICK UP at checkout and once notified, make sure it is collected within 5 working days.
Will a Pre-Order delay my delivery?
Any orders containing pre-order items will be held until all items are in stock. At our discretion orders may be split depending on the circumstances.
Can I make changes to my order?
Each request will be handled on a case by case basis due to different factors. For order changes, cancellations or assistance please email email@example.com
What do I do if there is a problem with my delivery?
Any damages or short received stock is required to be reported within 2 business days of receipt of your order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I make a Warranty Claim?
Any warranty issues can be emailed to email@example.com with a photo or video of the product fault and a copy of proof of purchase from the customer.
Replacements need to be approved by us before you confirm them with your customer. In most cases, we will provide a replacement posted directly to the customer. Please use this form for any warranty claims.
What is your pricing policy?
All MontiiCo, Little Lunch Box Co and Lunch Punch products are required to be sold at RRP. Periodic sales or codes are allowed, however, we do not allow ongoing discounting. This damages the profitability for all stockists and damages the brand.
We do not discount on an ongoing basis through our retail sites. This is to protect profitability for our stockists and our retail channel. We will have a sale twice a year, generally limited to subscribers.
If your store is closing please contact us to discuss us buying back your stock, BEFORE heavily discounting our products.
Where can I sell your products?
We do not allow selling via eBay, Amazon or similar platforms.
We do not allow selling via Instagram and Facebook as a sole sales channel. Promotion via social media is allowed however checkout via a website is required. We do not accept stockists who complete sales via Direct or Private Message, or via Facebook groups.
We do not allow market only stockists at this time.
If you would like to attend a market to promote your store, we recommend that you let us know so we can ensure we only have one stockist per market / show. Trade shows require prior approval.
How do I access your images?
We provide a large product gallery of professional lifestyle and product photos. We do not allow any filtering or altering of the colour on the images.
You are welcome to use our photos and videos to promote our products on your website, social media, email, marketing. Images can be cropped to make banners, collages and promotional material if needed. Images can have text added. Please refrain from using our images to promote other companies, brands or for promoting competitions, without our permission.
While most of our content is produced in house, from time to time we may work with professional photographers. In this case, you may be required to tag the photographer on your social media channels when using the photo. We will always clearly outline which photos require tagging.
Photo gallery can be accessed here.